Monday, August 2, 2010

Mini Nordstrom Haul


Yesterday was the last day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale so I made my mom take me to go look around there and see if I could find any good deals. I saw a ton of cute shoes, bags, make-up gift sets, etc. When I went up to their juniors section I saw a ton of adorable tops in their sale rack! I picked up these two pieces. The white top has lace sleeves and collar in the back and it was only 10.90! I felt like I was at Forever 21 haha! This is a great piece to layer with or wear with skirts. The other item I bought was a tank top which has a pocket on the left which you can't really see in the picture (sorry!) This was only 13.90. This would look great with white shorts and a denim jacket going into fall or just wearing with cute skinny jeans and a cardigan. I'm going to continue looking at their sales in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment